Department of Management and Finance has been set up to inform and inspire better management in practice by challenging and extending the understanding of people, teams, organisations and markets, and the economic, psychological, social, political and technological contexts in which they operate worldwide.
We offer an MBA from Kanpur University which will help you develop the skills necessary to keep a company successful. Here are some of the most common competencies you’ll develop :
- Improve leadership and people management skills
- Manage difficult situations (e.g. financial crisis, public scandals)
- Keep the company’s finances healthy
- Gather, interpret, and create reports based on industry data
- Create hierarchies that help the company thrive
- Make tough calls at the right time
You’ll explore the latest International Business trends, apply the newest management tools and techniques, and challenge yourself to improve your business, teams, and collaboration.
GLOBAL RESEARCH OPPORTUNITIES WITH YOUNG SCIENTISTS UNIVERSITY
Our Experts, Professors, and Advisors are persons with an intense experience through practice and education in their respective fields and more generally with extensive knowledge or ability based on research, experience, or occupation and in a particular area of study.
Graduate University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka
B.Sc. (Honors) Degree Town and Country Planning
MPA University of Colombo, Sri Lanka
Ms. Meera Wijayarathne -Germany
BSc(Colombo., MA ( ICD-Germany)
Prof. Ken Rabac PhD., D Litt President of Amity College, USA
Prof. Dr. Sidhic A. Muhammed PhD
- Vice Chancellor – EDU, 2018 – Present
- President – Canada Blockchain Summit 2020
- President – European Blockchain Center
P B Wethmi V Premabandu
Certified Business Accountant & MBA UK